Due to our pastor Bro. Baer’s present health crisis and for the sake of assisting with any potential health or related expenses he and the family may have in the weeks and months ahead (if any arise) the church will be putting ALL funds received for purchases made through the church bookstore (of books, CDs, USB drives, digital products, etc.) into a special account for that purpose (to assist with any healthcare or other related expenses that may arise).
Most are not aware of this, but other than minor royalties received from Amazon sales (that he pays taxes on), Bro. Baer has always made sure that ALL income produced by ALL of his books and other materials purchased through the church bookstore (or at meetings, etc.) go directly to the church and has not received any income on any of these. The church felt that during this time we would like ALL income from ALL of his materials to go to a special account as noted. That means that ALL bookstore sales, throughout this health crisis he is undergoing, will go towards that special benevolent fund.
Digital products (which do not require printing and shipping expenses) are, of course, the most effective purchases for raising funds for this need.
If anyone would like to make a direct donation to this special fund, you can do so by simply using the PayPal or other donation links here on the church website homepage or by sending your gift to the church at:
Gospel Assembly Church
1100 S. Trimble Rd.
Mansfield, OH 44906
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Mansfield Gospel Assembly Church staff
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER ON THE COMPLETE PDF COLLECTION OF ALL OF BRO. BAER’S BOOKS (including the just-published books on Revelation 1-7, Haggai, and The Fruit of the Spirit) AND ALL OF THE ARI’EL INSTITUTE JOURNALS (all 18 issues, including those on the Doctrine of the Devil AND the special issues 17 and 18 which will both be available by the first week of December 2021) PUBLISHED THROUGH THIS YEAR – ONLY AVAILABLE through December 31, 2021, as a special critical needs fundraiser.
Below is the listing for the original collection followed by the additional BONUS collection that we will include through the end of this year – totaling more than 10,000 pages of study materials, commentary, charts and diagrams, etc.
COMPLETE collection of ALL books written by Bro. Baer and ALL issues of the Ari’el Institute Journal of Biblical Studies in FULL-COLOR digital PDF versions that can be opened and read on any smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.
ALL of the following are INCLUDED in the original 15-year collection, emailed (in several emails due to the size) as downloadable and printable PDFs to the email address of your choice:
- The Incorruptible Seed: 14th Anniversary Updated and Expanded Edition (400 pages)
- The Feasts of Israel: 12th Anniversary Updated and Expanded Edition (260 pages)
- The Tabernacle: 7th Anniversary Updated and Expanded Edition (392 pages)
- Baptisms (422 pages)
- Hell Explained – by Bro. Kosa (124 pages)
- One God and One Lord Part 1: A Biblical Study of the Doctrine of the Godhead (658 pages)
- One God and One Lord Part 2: Discussions on the Doctrine of the Godhead (654 pages)
- Biblical Blueprints Part 1: Bible Study Charts, Illustrations, and Images (414 pages)
- Shadows and Light: Rituals of the Old Covenant versus Reality of the New Covenant (650 pages)
- Ruth: Gleanings of the Message of Redemption and Restoration in the Book of Ruth (280 pages)
- The Song of Songs Part 1: Symbolism of the Bride of Christ in the Song of Solomon (320 pages)
- Foundations of Biblical Hebrew (206 pages)
- Matthew 27:52 (112 pages)
- Ariel Institute Journal of Biblical Studies Issues 1 – 13 (150 – 170 pages each) – including Bible study material and about 100 pages of transcripts of recorded discussions and Q&A on various subjects in each issue
Individual content and additional information can be found on each book or journal’s product page.
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL BONUS
Through the end of the year only (through December 31, 2021) we are going to include ALL of the special edition journals and books published in 2021 so far AND the upcoming Fruit of the Spirit book that will be published in November 2021 (to be emailed out as soon as it is published). This is approximately 2,700 MORE PAGES of material including:
- Ari’el Institute Journal of Biblical Studies Special Edition Issues 14, 15, and 16 on the Doctrine of the Devil (about 900 pages total)
- Revelation 1 – 7 (546 pages)
- Haggai: The Call to Restore the House of God (339 pages)
- The Fruit of the Spirit (444 pages)
- Ari’el Institute Journal of Biblical Studies Special Edition Issues 17 and 18 (about 250 pages each) – available by the first week of December
This LIMITED OFFER is ONLY AVAILABLE through the end of the year (through December 31, 2021) and is being done as a special fundraiser for critical needs. This SPECIAL OFFER includes more than 10,000 pages of materials that would cost more than $330 if purchased as individual PDFs.
NOTE: The pictured books are the paperback editions but this set is for the digital PDFs (not paperback editions) and these PDFs will be emailed in several emails (due to their size) to the email of your choice.
Offerings and contributions to the church can be made by credit or debit card through the link above
The following describes the vision and calling that the Mansfield Gospel Assembly Church is built on, and which motivates and informs the teaching and culture of our church, its order, and the actions that calling compels
OUR VISION and CALLING
We are Preparing a Garner and Building an Ark
- By building a tower; a city set on a hill with an unobstructed view of God’s word and God’s work
- By building a haven of rest and rescue for the souls of men
- By reaching those captive in sin and those imprisoned by religion, whether pseudo-Christian or pagan
- By building a place of training and development for the preparation of the Bride of Christ
We are Seeking the Truth rather than Settling on Tradition
- By uncovering the primitive and perfect truth of the word of God
- By being anchored to and established on unmovable foundational truth
- By building on a spiritual threshing floor of doctrinal discussion rather than a man-made tower of tradition
- By developing a taste for the truth in those without the church
- By developing a hunger for more of the truth among those within
- By prioritizing a teaching ministry and producing teaching materials
We are Seeking to Walk in the Path of Righteousness
- By holding a standard of righteousness unbent and unbowed to the pressure and preference of the times
- By maintaining external standards that express our internal standards
- By practicing and propagating holiness without and within
- By presenting an immovable example of spiritual integrity in a day of moral inconstancy
We are Seeking to Develop the Spirit of Christ
- By living out the principles of the personality of Christ
- By striving for a will surrendered to God and a spirit of self-sacrificial love
- By fully producing the fruits of the Spirit
We are Seeking to Restore the Church and Complete the Bride Company
- By holding fast to an unwavering and unfailing vision
- By maintaining a spiritually awakened awareness to the conditions and climate of the church and world
- By preemptive spiritual and natural preparation
- By developing a strong sensitivity and responsiveness to the Spirit
- By sustaining a Spirit driven motivation for more of God in truth, in deed, and in power
- By inspiring and exhorting the Body towards the final production of the Bride company
We are Striving to Present the Full and Entire Gospel Message
- To call the lost out of the world of sin
- To call the children of God out of Babylon
- To call the Body of Christ to produce the Bride
SPIRIT LED SERVICES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT ENCOURAGES INTERACTION AND INVOLEMENT
THE PURSUIT OF KNOWLEDGE AND THE DIVINE ORDER OF GOD
DRIVEN BY A DESIRE FOR BIBLICAL TRUTH OVER AND ABOVE THE TRADITIONS OF MAN
“We are Striving to Build a 1st Century Church in a 21st Century World”
It is our strong conviction that the religious system that followed the church that existed in the 1st century fell away (fell into spiritual apostasy and into adulteration with the state) and must be restored back to its early (1st century period) purity in terms of doctrine, order, and operation. Due to this core belief, we are vigorous proponents of biblically based and biblically expressed statements regarding the faith: we prioritize biblical language for describing the faith over any later creedal statements or theological terminology made by church councils or theologians.
Given this spiritual impetus, the following is a general description of our foundational beliefs (using only biblical language, and NOT intended as a man-made creedal statement):
- We believe in God the Father Almighty: sole supreme origin of all creation, of whom are all things
- We believe in Jesus Christ the Lord: Son of God, Express Image, Arm, and Agent of the Invisible God, by whom are all things, and through whom exists the only hope of salvation
- We believe in the Holy Spirit: Power and Presence of God, and the Agency through which man is born again and adopted into the family of God
- We believe that the Body of Christ (the Church) and the 5-Fold Ministry of that Body is the Divine Order of God in the Earth commissioned and empowered to carry out the salvational operation of Go
- We believe that the Body of Christ will produce the Bride of Christ: the governmental arm of God to rule and reign with Christ throughout the Millennial Reign
- We believe the source of life and salvation is the Almighty God alone, and that by His design salvation is available only through His Son Jesus
- We believe that full salvation is a progressive work that begins with faith and repentance and culminates with perfection: attaining the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: recreation into the image of Christ both without and within
- We believe in the hope of the resurrection: that the dead in Christ will be raised incorruptible, and that those who have not attained full salvation will be raised to stand before the White Throne Judgment