Due to our pastor Bro. Baer’s present health crisis and for the sake of assisting with any potential health or related expenses he and the family may have in the weeks and months ahead (if any arise) the church will be putting ALL funds received for purchases made through the church bookstore (of books, CDs, USB drives, digital products, etc.) into a special account for that purpose (to assist with any healthcare or other related expenses that may arise).
Most are not aware of this, but other than minor royalties received from Amazon sales (that he pays taxes on), Bro. Baer has always made sure that ALL income produced by ALL of his books and other materials purchased through the church bookstore (or at meetings, etc.) go directly to the church and has not received any income on any of these. The church felt that during this time we would like ALL income from ALL of his materials to go to a special account as noted. That means that ALL bookstore sales, throughout this health crisis he is undergoing, will go towards that special benevolent fund.
Digital products (which do not require printing and shipping expenses) are, of course, the most effective purchases for raising funds for this need.
If anyone would like to make a direct donation to this special fund, you can do so by simply using the PayPal or other donation links here on the church website homepage or by sending your gift to the church at:
Gospel Assembly Church
1100 S. Trimble Rd.
Mansfield, OH 44906
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Mansfield Gospel Assembly Church staff
COMPLETE PDF (DIGITAL) COLLECTION OF ALL BOOKS (including all books and journal published or to be published through the end of this year) ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2021
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER ON THE COMPLETE PDF COLLECTION OF ALL OF BRO. BAER’S BOOKS (including the just-published books on Revelation 1-7, Haggai, and The Fruit of the Spirit) AND ALL OF THE ARI’EL INSTITUTE JOURNALS (all 18 issues, including those on the Doctrine of the Devil AND the special issues 17 and 18 which will both be available by the first week of December 2021) PUBLISHED THROUGH THIS YEAR – ONLY AVAILABLE through December 31, 2021, as a special critical needs fundraiser.
Below is the listing for the original collection followed by the additional BONUS collection that we will include through the end of this year – totaling more than 10,000 pages of study materials, commentary, charts and diagrams, etc.
COMPLETE collection of ALL books written by Bro. Baer and ALL issues of the Ari’el Institute Journal of Biblical Studies in FULL-COLOR digital PDF versions that can be opened and read on any smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.
ALL of the following are INCLUDED in the original 15-year collection, emailed (in several emails due to the size) as downloadable and printable PDFs to the email address of your choice:
- The Incorruptible Seed: 14th Anniversary Updated and Expanded Edition (400 pages)
- The Feasts of Israel: 12th Anniversary Updated and Expanded Edition (260 pages)
- The Tabernacle: 7th Anniversary Updated and Expanded Edition (392 pages)
- Baptisms (422 pages)
- Hell Explained – by Bro. Kosa (124 pages)
- One God and One Lord Part 1: A Biblical Study of the Doctrine of the Godhead (658 pages)
- One God and One Lord Part 2: Discussions on the Doctrine of the Godhead (654 pages)
- Biblical Blueprints Part 1: Bible Study Charts, Illustrations, and Images (414 pages)
- Shadows and Light: Rituals of the Old Covenant versus Reality of the New Covenant (650 pages)
- Ruth: Gleanings of the Message of Redemption and Restoration in the Book of Ruth (280 pages)
- The Song of Songs Part 1: Symbolism of the Bride of Christ in the Song of Solomon (320 pages)
- Foundations of Biblical Hebrew (206 pages)
- Matthew 27:52 (112 pages)
- Ariel Institute Journal of Biblical Studies Issues 1 – 13 (150 – 170 pages each) – including Bible study material and about 100 pages of transcripts of recorded discussions and Q&A on various subjects in each issue
Individual content and additional information can be found on each book or journal’s product page.
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL BONUS
Through the end of the year only (through December 31, 2021) we are going to include ALL of the special edition journals and books published in 2021 so far AND the upcoming Fruit of the Spirit book that will be published in November 2021 (to be emailed out as soon as it is published). This is approximately 2,700 MORE PAGES of material including:
- Ari’el Institute Journal of Biblical Studies Special Edition Issues 14, 15, and 16 on the Doctrine of the Devil (about 900 pages total)
- Revelation 1 – 7 (546 pages)
- Haggai: The Call to Restore the House of God (339 pages)
- The Fruit of the Spirit (444 pages)
- Ari’el Institute Journal of Biblical Studies Special Edition Issues 17 and 18 (about 250 pages each) – available by the first week of December
This LIMITED OFFER is ONLY AVAILABLE through the end of the year (through December 31, 2021) and is being done as a special fundraiser for critical needs. This SPECIAL OFFER includes more than 10,000 pages of materials that would cost more than $330 if purchased as individual PDFs.
NOTE: The pictured books are the paperback editions but this set is for the digital PDFs (not paperback editions) and these PDFs will be emailed in several emails (due to their size) to the email of your choice.