OUR FOUNDATIONAL BELIEFS
“We are Striving to Build a 1st Century Church in a 21st Century World”
It is our strong conviction that the religious system that followed the church that existed in the 1st century fell away (fell into spiritual apostasy and into adulteration with the state) and must be restored back to its early (1st century period) purity in terms of doctrine, order, and operation. Due to this core belief, we are vigorous proponents of biblically based and biblically expressed statements regarding the faith: we prioritize biblical language for describing the faith over any later creedal statements or theological terminology made by church councils or theologians.
Given this spiritual impetus, the following is a general description of our foundational beliefs (using only biblical language, and NOT intended as a man-made creedal statement):
- We believe in God the Father Almighty: sole supreme origin of all creation, of whom are all things
- We believe in Jesus Christ the Lord: Son of God, Express Image, Arm, and Agent of the Invisible God, by whom are all things, and through whom exists the only hope of salvation
- We believe in the Holy Spirit: Power and Presence of God, and the Agency through which man is born again and adopted into the family of God
- We believe that the Body of Christ (the Church) and the 5-Fold Ministry of that Body is the Divine Order of God in the Earth commissioned and empowered to carry out the salvational operation of Go
- We believe that the Body of Christ will produce the Bride of Christ: the governmental arm of God to rule and reign with Christ throughout the Millennial Reign
- We believe the source of life and salvation is the Almighty God alone, and that by His design salvation is available only through His Son Jesus
- We believe that full salvation is a progressive work that begins with faith and repentance and culminates with perfection: attaining the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: recreation into the image of Christ both without and within
- We believe in the hope of the resurrection: that the dead in Christ will be raised incorruptible, and that those who have not attained full salvation will be raised to stand before the White Throne Judgment
Praise the Lord
Grateful for the preparation in the Holy Place, and reaching for perfection. Thank you to Brother Baer for teaching us about the 7 stages of salvation through your book, The Tabernacle of the Lord.