Mansfield Gospel Assembly is a family of believers that hold forth the ideals of Pentecostal holiness.
We are striving to build a 1st century church in a 21st century world,
with Jesus Christ as the rightful head and chief cornerstone.
We believe in placing God’s truth before man’s tradition.
We strive to have Spirit led services that are spiritually strengthening to people and ultimately honoring to God.
- We believe in God the Father Almighty: sole supreme origin of all creation, of whom are all things
- We believe in Jesus Christ the Lord: Son of God, Express Image, Arm, and Agent of the Invisible God, by whom are all things, and through whom exists the only hope of salvation
- We believe in the Holy Spirit: Power and Presence of God, and the Agency through which man is born again and adopted into the family of God
- We believe that the Body of Christ (the Church) and the 5-Fold Ministry of that Body is the Divine Order of God in the Earth commissioned and empowered to carry out the salvational operation of God
- We believe that the Body of Christ will produce the Bride of Christ: the governmental arm of God intended to rule and reign with Christ throughout the Millennial Reign
- We believe the source of life and salvation is the Almighty God alone, and that by His design salvation is available only through His Son Jesus
- We believe that full salvation is a progressive work that begins with faith and repentance, and culminates with perfection: attaining the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: recreation into the image of Christ both without (externally) and within (internally)
- We believe in the hope of the resurrection: that the dead in Christ will be raised incorruptible, and that those who have not attained full salvation will be raised to stand before the White Throne Judgment
DANIEL R. BAER
Dani, Halle, and Elijah