Striving to Build a 1st Century Church in a 21st Century World
ARI'EL INSTITUTE JOURNAL OF BIBLICAL STUDIES Issue 2 (PDF download
ARI'EL INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL of BIBLICAL STUDIES: ISSUE 2
This second issue is a 160 page
Biblical Studies Journal in book format. We compiled this from Bible
study material AND a transcription of the "live" discussion of Bible
questions and topics that occurred among the ministers and saints in the
Ari'el Institute group, constituted for the purpose of allowing our
brethren overseas to have a closed forum for interaction and discussion.
Our purpose in compiling this was to provide a source of study materials for the ministers we are working with overseas, and those who are close to our ministry. It is available to any who would like access to it, but please note that it was intended for our regional and international work, and not as a general Body-level publication.
Includes more than 100 pages of question and answer sessions and topics that were discussed in the Ari'el Institute group beginning in January of last year.
The following are also included in this issue: -- "Sent and Sanctified": A 14 page passage study of Exodus 4:18-31 -- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies -- Several articles, including "Bible Study Methodology", "Symbolic Hermeneutics", and "Handfuls of Purpose"
The Kindle edition is also available in a slightly smaller format without pictures (at 1/2 the price of the printed format) through the Amazon link below. Those who are subscribed to Kindle Unlimited can read the journal for free!
Discussions included in this issue:
* THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
* BABIES AND THE BEGINNING OF SOUL LIFE
* THE ETERNAL WORD (TORAH) AND WORKS VERSUS THE TEMPORAL WORD (TORAH) AND WORKS OF GOD
* THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF DEATH THAT WERE THE RESULT OF EATING OF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL
* CHRIST'S SACRIFICIAL DEATH AND THE NATURE OF THE SOUL
* THE ROD OF THE ALMOND TREE
* MOSES AND ELIJAH "TAKEN AWAY" BY GOD
* WHO DID CAIN MARRY?
* REVELATION 1:13: CHRIST'S GOLDEN GIRDLE
* THE MAN OF SIN / SON OF PERDITION
* GOD AND THE CREATION OF EVIL
* THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB
* CHANGING FROM CORRUPTIBLE TO INCORRUPTIBLE
* TONGUES VERSUS AN UNKNOWN TONGUE
* THE REPLACEMENT OF DAN AND EPHRAIM IN THE LISTING OF THE 12 TRIBES IN REVELATION 7
* BABYLON'S ORIGIN AND OPERATION
* GOG AND MAGOG
* THE GATE, THE DOOR, AND THE VEIL
* HOW HAS THE UNSEEN GOD BEEN SEEN IN THE PAST
* ISAIAH 4:1
* THE 7 GOLDEN LAMPSTANDS AND THE 2 CANDLESTICKS
* MALACHI 4:2: THE CALVES OF THE STALL
* CLEAN AND UNCLEAN ANIMALS AS A PICTURE OF THE RIGHTEOUS AND UNRIGHTEOUS
* THE SYMBOLIC MEANING OF "WILD GRAPES"
* HEBREWS 7:3 / MELCHIZEDEK
* PHYSICAL MANIFESTATIONS IN THE SPIRIT
* THE SYMBOLIC MEANING OF REBEKAH WATERING THE CAMELS
* PSALMS 22:16
* MATTHEW 13:44
* ACTS 7:59-60
* SACRAMENTS AND TRADITIONS
OF THE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN CHURCH
* JOHN 15:7 / CHRIST ABIDING IN YOU AND YOU ABIDING IN CHRIST